Oh, and if you're recovering from an ED - good for you, but this isn't the place for you.
And if you are "suffering" from an ED - follow the recoveries. This isn't a place for "victims".
This is a choice,
not an excuse,
not a spotlight,
not a statement,
and definitely not a disease.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Winter

This morning I had to wear my winter jacket and a scarf because it is absolutely freezing outside. I feel like sometimes I skip fall all together and go straight from summer to winter because I'm too busy wishing it were summer and dreading winter. By the time the first snowflake hits the ground, I feel like the steam that rises from the sidewalk as cold meets warm. Because that's what I really am. I'm a mix of cold and warm and mixed up about everything and all I want to be is warm all the time but I can't help but have these fits of shivering and rely on a few constants to keep me sane.
I really wish that I could write down everything as fast as I think it. That way, I would be writing moment by moment instead of piecing it all together with memories. But I guess memories are best because people can see themselves in you and pretend they are you for just a moment or two.
I guess I'm just rambling, but I was out for a walk and couldn't help but think myself to death as I always do. I'll post again today.
Until then, love you all.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I like the winter, when you walk along and can see your breath as you walk, freezing the air in fount of you. But summer is the bestest!
    hope all is well :)
    x

    ReplyDelete