Oh, and if you're recovering from an ED - good for you, but this isn't the place for you.
And if you are "suffering" from an ED - follow the recoveries. This isn't a place for "victims".
This is a choice,
not an excuse,
not a spotlight,
not a statement,
and definitely not a disease.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I feel fan-fucking-tastic.
Last night I went to my boyfriend's new condo and met his new roomate. Both = so nice. We all finished putting together their couch, then took a little stroll around their area (Distillery District = so nice). We went out for celebration dinner and I had a quesedilla and soup and some drinks. I drank, like, a gallon of wine. (It's my weakness!) But I think I'm in such a good mood, my happiness will burn the calories away!
I am, however, extremely exhausted. I had to take the TTC to get to work this morning which meant taking a streetcar, then the subway, then a bus. But I did it all in under an hour. I usually get to work around 8:30 and I was petrified I would be late, so I left this morning at 6:30. I got here at 7:30! So early! But I just enjoyed the morning; went for a walk, hacked a dart, and came here.

And now for the best part of my posts (Well, I'm assuming everyone likes my art better than my ramblings)
Photographer: Radge = Total amazing, fun, awesomeness.
His photos are so casually cool.


Ugh. Stressfull day at work so far, but it's alright.
Signing off
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey think i possibly added u on fb?
    glad yur feeling fantastic :)
    x

    ReplyDelete