Oh, and if you're recovering from an ED - good for you, but this isn't the place for you.
And if you are "suffering" from an ED - follow the recoveries. This isn't a place for "victims".
This is a choice,
not an excuse,
not a spotlight,
not a statement,
and definitely not a disease.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ugh

So I'm now 124.7 lbs.
But I feel like shit.
Because I just ate parmesean chicken and mashed potatoes. I tried to purge, but it was too late.
I'm disgusting, I really am. My stomach hurts and I'm so angry at myself.
Those are my only feelings for today: disgust and anger.
Fuck.

4 comments:

  1. yeah living in any city is so much better when u are older, everything u need at ny time of the day & there is always somthing going on - londons propably the best place to go for TV/Journo stuff too.
    Ah ana is a bitch on the heart, thats why u dont want to be straining it more than u need to :)
    oh i saw this programme called paul makenna can make u thin - look it up on youtube or something, and it shows u mental techniques you can use to train yourslef not to eat, i try to use them to make myslef full &/or scared of certian food - also does techniques to lesson anxiety if u eat when your anexous?
    unfortunatly not, i would cut of a limb to look that good in a bikini - im too scared to put my own pics up in cas anyone i know comes across my blog and rumbels me before i get down to the perfect wieght
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's OK. Chicken gets to me too. :( So don't feel too disgusted with yourself. There's always tomorrow!

    Thank you for the lovely comment!! :) I am glad to know so many people have the same thoughts as me. It's good, because we're all so individual but very bonded in a way no one else in the world will get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate a brownie and it's really tempting me to purge it. But whenever I purge my jaws get so swollen. I'd rather be uncomfortably full than have swollen jaws :/

    Hopefully your feelings for tomorrow will be: contentment and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm but at least it was good food that you ate. don't fret, just keep your goal in mind.

    ReplyDelete