Oh, and if you're recovering from an ED - good for you, but this isn't the place for you.
And if you are "suffering" from an ED - follow the recoveries. This isn't a place for "victims".
This is a choice,
not an excuse,
not a spotlight,
not a statement,
and definitely not a disease.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Steven Meisel

I wish I could tell  you that I really am down to 124 lbs. But, lo and behold, I fail...again. Last night was Sunday dinner. The only dinner I cannot avoid. I'm usually fine, though, because I always take a shower right after dinner and purge with the door locked and the shower on. But I went out to see a movie last night and was running late, so I didn't get to "shower". Blagh. Chickenchickenchicken. Meat is fucking disgusting. I cannot believe I ate it. I'm going back to being a vegetarian. I had all that chicken, carrots, and salad for dinner but as if that wasn't enough, I bought a large popcorn at the movies and demolished the majority of it. (PS- don't go see The Ugly Truth. It's cute and all, but it's so predictable and rediculous.)
Felt like shit this morning so I packed my lunch to munch on today:
10 Green Beans (currently eating) (30)
1/2 cucumber (10)
1 Celery Stalk (10)
2 Pickles (10)
591 mL Arizona Green Tea (150)
=210 calories.
If I have anything else when I get home, it will be more cucumber and/or celery. Maybe I'll make myself a salad. Yum. Balsamic vinegar is great for salad dressing. It only has 10 calories per tbsp.
A long while ago, I fell in love with fashion photographer Steven Meisel's work. He is absolutely phenominal. Every shoot he does goes beyond the clothes and the model - they all mean something. My favorite shoot yet is "Supermodels Enter Rehab" Here's the link for his site.Here's a few pics from the shoot.
This one's my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment