Oh, and if you're recovering from an ED - good for you, but this isn't the place for you.
And if you are "suffering" from an ED - follow the recoveries. This isn't a place for "victims".
This is a choice,
not an excuse,
not a spotlight,
not a statement,
and definitely not a disease.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Worst. Day. Ever.

  • Woke up late
  • Got my period
  • Forgot to bring tampons to work so I have to use a dirty pad
  • Forgot my keys to the office at home
  • Monitors were waiting to get into the office
  • Waited from 8-9 until D, one of the nurses, came into work
  • Monitors need Temperature Logs which are in my boss' office which I forgot the keys for
  • Boss won't be in til' 3, monitor's want to leave at 3: I see a lot of future bitching at the middle man aka me at 3 when they want to leave and my boss is late as usual
  • Monitors need Endoscopy Report that was lost on the dictation tape and the old secretary never bothered to get re-dictated
  • Logged on to old secretary's account to find a bajillion Lab Reports she forgot to tell the site to forward to me and now I have to sort them all
Fuck this.

BUTTTTTT
Commencement's tonight. Ergo, I get to see alllll my friends who have been off having a jolly time at uni while I've been moping around and starving myself at home.
Lalala.
Come on, world, show me what the fuck you got because you aren't going to stop me from seeing my friends. Today will be a good day...

After I get off work.
At least I have something to look forward to.

And I'm getting super good at not eating at work at all. If I need to eat, I have one of the 35 cal Rice Cakes in the back I bought for myself :) Yesterday, I didn't eat til about 7 and I had this dish of pasta (so bad but so good!) and then DEATH... BRIE. I'm such a sucker for brie and my friend and I ate a whole slice of it between ourselves. After I drove her home, I purged the majority of it and took a laxie. So I think I'm down in weight and I shall look lovely in my dress tonight at commencement.
Cheers to skinny years (L)
Hope you're all having a better day than I am.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know those days, I hate those days. I'm glad you're looking forward to a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh not a great day then :(
    go and have a great night out,
    you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete